March 26th, 2023
March 26th, 2023
Windows 10 Ethernet Driver Realtek Download Free
In this post, we have shared the latest setup of the Windows 10 ethernet driver and free download links are available for download. The driver can support all OS including Windows 32 & 64-Bit. There are several sites that have published the driver, however, you will find the most recent one here.
How to download
You will need to follow the download section menu to get the driver free. The download links are so simple and easy to manage. You can any time get the latest updates for any app by visiting this site.
If you are facing trouble during download or installation, then contact us via commenting. We will help you soon if possible for us.
Realtek is a popular brand of Ethernet drivers used in many Windows 10 devices. If you need to download and install a Realtek Ethernet driver on your Windows 10 computer, here are the steps you can follow:
- Open your web browser and go to the Realtek website
- Click on the “Downloads” tab in the top menu, and then click on “Communications Network ICs.”
- From the list of available options, select the product family that corresponds to your device. For example, if you have a Realtek RTL8139/810x Ethernet controller, select the “RTL81xx” product family.
- Select the appropriate driver for your Windows 10 operating system, either 32-bit or 64-bit, and download the driver package to your computer.
- Once the driver package is downloaded, extract its contents to a folder on your computer.
- Open the Device Manager on your Windows 10 computer. You can do this by pressing the Windows key + X on your keyboard and selecting “Device Manager” from the menu.
- Locate your Ethernet controller in the list of devices, right-click on it, and select “Update Driver.”
- Choose the option to browse your computer for driver software.
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the Realtek driver package, and select the appropriate driver file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
Once the driver installation is complete, restart your computer to ensure that the changes take effect. Your Realtek Ethernet driver should now be installed and working properly on your Windows 10 device.