April 11th, 2020
April 11th, 2020
Tracker Latest Setup Offline Installer For Windows Download Free
You are about to download the latest setup of the Tracker app. Basically it is a free video analysis and modeling tool built on the Open Source Physics (OSP) Java framework. It is designed to be used in physics education. Tracker video modeling is a powerful way to combine videos with computer modeling. The tracker includes a Java JRE runtime and Xuggle video engine. To install Tracker, download and run the appropriate installer using the links at the top of the page. The tracker includes a JRE runtime and Xuggle video engine. For help see Installer Help.
Supported languages: english, arabic, czech, danish, german, greek, spanish, finnish, french, hungarian, indonesian, italian, hebrew, korean, malaysian, dutch, polish, portuguese, slovak, slovenian, swedish, thai, turkish, vietnamese, simplified chinese, traditional chinese. Interested in translating to another language? Please contact Doug Brown.
If you’re new to Tracker, see Help Getting Started for a step-by-step beginner’s guide or Getting Started with Tracker for a video tutorial. For general help, use and search the built-in help files in Tracker, the online help in English or Slovenščina, or the downloadable pdf help files in English, Español, Ελληνικά, Italiano or Portuguese.
It has a lot of features which we have listed here.
- Fixed or time-varying coordinate system scale, origin and tilt.
- Multiple calibration options: tape, stick, calibration points and/or offset origin.
- Switch easily to the center of mass and other reference frames.
- Data include units (SI metric units by default, settable length and mass units).
- Protractors and tape measures provide easy distance and angle measurements.
- Circle fitter tool fits circles to 3 or more points, steps or tracks.
- Define custom variables for plotting and analysis.
- Add editable text columns for comments or manually entered data.
- The data analysis tool includes powerful automatic and manual curve fitting.
- Export formatted or raw data to a delimited text file or the clipboard.
- Display measured values using custom number formats if desired.
Now download the latest setup from providing links on this menu.